If you are looking to become the leader of a thriving college community and make lifelong relationships with fellow dufflers, you have come to the right place.
What does it take to be a Captain?
Are you a motivated and entrepreneurial minded individual eager to learn how to manage a 7-figure business?
Join the Duffl Leadership Team as a Captain and be at the forefront of empowering your college’s student community to help each other. As the store’s most senior student leader, you'll collaborate closely with our Admirals, where you’ll manage your store’s Racer fleet, promote & maintain a strong store culture, and oversee day-to-day operations. This role will challenge you to hone you critical thinking, time management, and leadership skills through comprehensive training in data analysis and people management skills.
With a required commitment of 20 hours per week, you'll earn a competitive pay of $20-$25 per hour. Embrace this opportunity to make a real impact on your campus and cultivate lifelong connections within our close-knit community. Apply now and take the first step in your journey!
- Provide the best customer experience possible
- Promote and maintain strong store culture
- Manage a high-performing team of Racers
- Commitment of 15-20 hours per week
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and dedication to excellence
- Sharp critical thinking skills and creative problem-solving abilities
- Effective time management and adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Leadership and team management skills
- Enthusiasm for learning and development
- Captain I: $20/ hr + Tips (~$20 - $25/ hr)
- Captain II: $25/ hr + Tips (~$25 - $30/ hr)
- Access to HQ tools & training (Hiring, Ops, Data Analytics)
- Access to leadership team for mentorship
- Invited to company retreats (Mammoth, Vegas, etc)