If you're looking to become part of a thriving student community and make money by riding a scooter around campus, you've come to the right place.
What does it take to be a Racer?
We are inviting all students to join our fleet of Duffl Racers. Racing for Duffl requires you to be quick on your feet, have a desire to serve your fellow students, and a passion to be involved in something bigger than yourself.
Racers are required to work a minimum of 12 hours per week, but there is no limit to the number of hours you can work! Shifts are scheduled for 3 hours, during which you will be expected to deliver orders in a timely manner and prioritize the needs of our customers.
By joining our team, you become part of a diverse community of students who work hard and play hard. Being a racer is an active job that requires you to be on your feet and on the go during your shift. The more effort you put in, the greater the reward.
- Deliver an amazing customer experience.
- Help pack incoming orders and restocks
- Help organize and clean the store during downtime.
- Bring radiating and positive energy to the store!
- Pay + Tips
- Racer I: Base Pay + Tips (~$20-$23 / hr)
- Racer II: Base Pay + $1 + Tips (~$21-24 / hr)
- Racer III: Base Pay + $2 + Tips (~$22-25 / hr)
- Racer IV: Base Pay + $3 + Tips (~$23-26 / hr)
- Free delivery on all Duffl orders
- VIP treatment at Duffl sponsored events
- Exclusive Duffl Racer Merch